Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City should be all over De Jong if this happens. But then his wages and his owed money at Barca.

Who can City realistically go after?

His salary is crazy, don't think he comes unless he takes a wage cut.

Paqueta is the name I keep hearing, and I'm OK with that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Then he's an idiot.

All the news about Barca and you wanna go there to chill with Lewandowki and Kounde in the stands?

He has wanted out and go to Spain for the past 2 years. So it isn't that much of a surprise is it? And after seeing everyone else leave this summer he's probably thinking I've asked for 2 years and I'm still here :dahell:

Just need the rest of to those Barca academy players put in transfer requests. Gavi already made it clear he isn't signing a new contract if they sign Bernardo.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What's getting lost in all United fukkery is how badly ETH set up the team yesterday.

Eriksen false nine, Fred as a 6 and then McTominay pushing up a lot (almost a second striker on occasion). Basically leaving Fred as a lone midfielder.

Has playing a random player, that's not a generational talent, as a false nine ever worked? Especially recently when the concept of a fasle nine is no longer a novelty.

ETH playing connect four, not checkers :mjgrin:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City should be all over De Jong if this happens. But then his wages and his owed money at Barca.

Who can City realistically go after?

His salary is crazy
He has wanted out and go to Spain for the past 2 years. So it isn't that much of a surprise is it? And after seeing everyone else leave this summer he's probably thinking I've asked for 2 years and I'm still here :dahell:

Just need the rest of to those Barca academy players put in transfer requests. Gavi already made it clear he isn't signing a new contract if they sign Bernardo.

Yeah and last year Mendes was at the Etihad damn near every week trying to engineer move but Brokealona could never make a good offer. Raheem and Jesus left because their deals were gonna expire, Zinchenko got a nice pay rise and more playing time, Bernardo is a regular and his deal expires in 2025. Anyone can leave but them Catalans need to make a respectable offer.