Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol mad ppl texting me about Arnautovic. Lol United in the dumps.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lol mad ppl texting me about Arnautovic. Lol United in the dumps.

And guess who works with Arnautovic now.
rrrr.png

Daps
a trash club. I don't know why nikkas want to join them when its proven they'll do their own players dirty when they dont want them anymore

If he takes them to court and battle this out Barca will not win at all. They would need to open up the contracts of ALL players that were done by previous board and that can be can of worms for everyone. Barcelona playing scare tactics at this point and it won't work. They fukked up but at least they have a world class players in FDJ if he stays. We have Phil Jones earning money he has no right to be and he's trash.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If he takes them to court and battle this out Barca will not win at all. They would need to open up the contracts of ALL players that were done by previous board and that can be can of worms for everyone. Barcelona playing scare tactics at this point and it won't work. They fukked up but at least they have a world class players in FDJ if he stays. We have Phil Jones earning money he has no right to be and he's trash.

FDJ will have to take them to the Hague. Cannot trust Spanish/Barca courts.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What's getting lost in all United fukkery is how badly ETH set up the team yesterday.

Eriksen false nine, Fred as a 6 and then McTominay pushing up a lot (almost a second striker on occasion). Basically leaving Fred as a lone midfielder.

Has playing a random player, that's not a generational talent, as a false nine ever worked? Especially recently when the concept of a fasle nine is no longer a novelty.