Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, talk about these guys

arya-stark-sandor-clegane.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just dont understand why ETH put so much time and effort into buying FDJ with no plan B. FDJ is good, but he was never coming to United. Between that and dismissing Ralf's advice those are two red flags for me already.

I always think back to when @Kunty McPhuck said something to effect of Man United only really having sustained success under Sir Alex and Matt Busby. Unless they have a special manager maybe this is the norm for this club :francis:

edit: to be clear I'm not counting out ETH yet though. Its gonna take time.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Just dont understand why ETH put so much time and effort into buying FDJ with no plan B. FDJ is good, but he was never coming to United. Between that and dismissing Ralf's advice those are two red flags for me already.

I always think back to when @Kunty McPhuck said something to effect of Man United only really having sustained success under Sir Alex and Matt Busby. Unless they have a special manager maybe this is the norm for this club :francis:

edit: to be clear I'm not counting out ETH yet though. Its gonna take time.

They've only won the league under 3 managers.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Dembele looks serious, need to see him in la liga and champs to be fully sold but he's been looking like what they paid for 7 months or so