Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Surprise, surprise the United midfield is still shyt.
My argument was that Man U's players were trash. Proper tactics can't change that. They need more work during the transfer window. This is where we were with Emery. People think "O its <insert big team name>, they should just win". No, the players playing for this historic team suck and need to be replaced

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I would really love to know what went into the decisionmaking that lead to Eriksen becoming a United player. He offers nothing to United besides squad depth.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
My argument was that Man U's players were trash. Proper tactics can't change that. They need more work during the transfer window. This is where we were with Emery. People think "O its <insert big team name>, they should just win". No, the players playing for this historic team suck and need to be replaced
This is a fact. Ralf said we need 10 players. ETH said no. He'll learn the hard way.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nahh fukk that. Ralf was ready to give his review of the team to ETH but he didn't want to listen to him.

For this reason, I will give zero leeway to this bald fukk. He has made his own grave and now he has to lay in it.

As soon as we start dropping points, you best believe I'm gonna come for this nikkas neck. I'll make this place toxic as a motherfuker.

fan-excited.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
who bought maguire, awb, van de beek ..

welcome to the EPL ten hag. you need to be ruthless or you will be done.

ten hag needs to learn how to play scrappy football too. it seems like he cannot but that is what the team needs to do to see out this game.