Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it begins now
top of the table :blessed:
FP0jw9VXsAYim79.jpg

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Definitely need an upgrade on Xhaka. Of course this guy gets the first booking of the EPL season. I wish more dives got booked tho

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Good result. We started the game off strong but we need to convert the dominance into goals so we can kill off games early. The second half further highlighted that we need midfield reinforcements because Palace overran us for the majority of the time.

Credit to Ben White too. He was being targeted that whole second half and other than a couple shaky moments, he was able to handle Zaha pretty well. It’s early doors but Saliba looks like the real deal. He was steady and measured when going to ground.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Good result. We started the game off strong but we need to convert the dominance into goals so we can kill off games early. The second half further highlighted that we need midfield reinforcements because Palace overran us for the majority of the time.

Credit to Ben White too. He was being targeted that whole second half and other than a couple shaky moments, he was able to handle Zaha pretty well. It’s early doors but Saliba looks like the real deal. He was steady and measured when going to ground.
I think we did a good job of helping on Zaha in some cases.

But man, I prefer Xhaka higher up so his mistakes aren't giving up goals, but if I have to watch him look at a forward pass to Jesus into space, only for him to pass the ball sideways for another whole season, I'm going to puke. Like make the fukking pass bro!