Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Poor girl getting dikk slapped. I hope she’s sees justice and partey the rapist goes to jail

guilty-as.mp4

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bayern is not about to pay him the type of wages he's use to and Chelsea is still out there trying to acquire a defender in a trade with Timo Werner :mjlol:

But also Barca will not pay him money owed to leave. Barca will slowly increase their personal attacks on him to try to get him out. They already disrespected the shyt out of him by playing the corpse of Pjanic in midfield while they had him on as CB.

It will be genuinely interesting to see how this unfolds because so far it seem Freknie doesn't really give a fukk
fdj.png
Barca are some hoes. The way they try to bully players when they dont wanna pay them anymore or want to reduce their salaries….

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

I said in my group chat that she needs to actually show the conversation line by line if she’s gonna scroll through Snapchat on camera like that as proof but I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some interactions that would muddy the water.

I’m always hesitant to immediately judge men accused of rape/sexual assault because I’ve been on a jury for a case that was ultimately false allegations but if she’s gonna put her name against it, she’s gonna have to drop all the proof so people stop doubting and harassing her.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I said in my group chat that she needs to actually show the conversation line by line if she’s gonna scroll through Snapchat on camera like that as proof but I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some interactions that would muddy the water.

I’m always hesitant to immediately judge men accused of rape/sexual assault because I’ve been on a jury for a case that was ultimately false allegations but if she’s gonna put her name against it, she’s gonna have to drop all the proof so people stop doubting and harassing her.

I believe there’s a lot more to the story. But the fact he made a payment is very damning

I’ve seen too much shyt to just jump to the conclusion that the breh is guilty. :hubie:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I believe there’s a lot more to the story. But the fact he made a payment is very damning

I’ve seen too much shyt to just jump to the conclusion that the breh is guilty. :hubie:

It’s always a sticky one when settlements get involved because it could be either perceived as an admission of guilt or a willingness to get extorted in order to keep the story from going public.

By her own admission, criminal charges can’t be processed as it happened abroad so he fact that she’s going public after receiving money would imply she’s being genuine but we’ll never truly know all the evidence unless she tries to take him to civil court and evidence gets presented there. Either way, it’s peak :patrice:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This her word against his, i will reserve judgement but i am not calling partey a rapist without solid evidence, let her report it to the authorities. If truly he is guilty he should face the penalties but i will wait for facts to show

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
What law change is she referring to and can't she report it to the Spanish authorities? Then if the evidence is good enough they can start extradition proceedings

Or just wait till he's next in Spain.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What law change is she referring to and can't she report it to the Spanish authorities? Then if the evidence is good enough they can start extradition proceedings

Or just wait till he's next in Spain.

I think it's this

July 2021

May 2022