Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I swear to god if a mfer is sitting in my seat next game here I’m gonna boom someone lol.

Man U falling apart and my team’s captain fukked up to give up a goal. Haven’t slept, almost had to fight an og off Bs last night,and I fukked my ex in the bathroom after we cussed each other out . My life

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is De Jong coming or staying at Barca?

I don't really want any motherfuker who is not excited about coming here.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Manchester United used to be used by players and teams in negotiations to inflate prices, now they're using United as a threat to force paycuts
KMZKj84.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Manchester United used to be used by players and teams in negotiations to inflate prices, now they're using United as a threat to force paycuts
KMZKj84.png

Barcelona are evil. Trying to low-key make De Jong the villain. :mjlol:

Still think he's staying, we also need to add Barcelona to the list of team we should never negotiate with again. Leicester is deep down that list...:hhh:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Barcelona are evil. Trying to low-key make De Jong the villain. :mjlol:

Still think he's staying, we also need to add Barcelona to the list of team we should never negotiate with again. Leicester is deep down that list...:hhh:

Yeah I'm not worried about anything Barca is saying, the concerning reports are that United doesn't have an agreement with FDJ yet. If true that's ridiculous, it's 2022 almost nobody gets into transfer negotiations if they don't have an agreement with a player already. Especially not one you're trying to agree a transfer fee for for 2 months.

I think FDJ and also Eriksen would make a huge difference because it would finally give United ability to play with possession. And even more importantly to play one touch football which would he a huge boost for a player like Sancho (and might even give a second life to VDB).

Speaking of Leicester, I hope they don't go for Tielemans when Eriksen deal eventually falls through. I don't see him as even an improvement over Fred :hubie: