Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Apparently Raphinha's agent was in Barcelona, but Leeds and Chelsea have agreed the fee so it' probably something else.

Imagine if De Jong stays? :dead:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And that "some youtuber" has over a million subs and has people like Fabrizio Romano on his show every other day :mjlol:

marky mark had help to build that channel (flex etc).

also romano goes on lots of channels these days as he is trying to build his own online brand and channel.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We don't need a LB. Don't understand our transfer activity :snoop:

erik-ten-hag-afc-ajax.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
News that United are looking to hijack Arsenal's bid for Martinez

Now THIS excites me. Really hope its true.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I've learnt to accept that ultimately ETH can have a go at redeeming as much of this squad as he can. its his head that will be on the chopping block.
Squad will definitely improve a lot just off the fact that they quit playing last 10 matches, so anything they do will look better. Also a proper pre-season with a proper manager will help as well. And then finally buying a much needed midfielder who knows ETH's system will make a big difference.

While all that is great the issue is that other teams are improving much more :francis: But I think the biggest problem for ETH will be Ronaldo, unless fresh out of Monaco Martial shows up or Rashford that doesn't run into 4 defenders walks through that door, it will be a long season :francis: