Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I agree

easily the greatest british player ever
You can definitely have a debate about it based on longevity(Giggs), but in terms of who was the best, at their best, probably.

Then again it's not like I saw John Charles(who old Welsh heads will tell you was the best), Dalglish, Charlton, Law and all them man play.

Also depends if we're including Best on a technicality (shout out @Roberto Firmino ).

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Honestly thought Ukraine was better than Wales yesterday. Wales would have the best player obviously in a match against the USA, but that squad looks very disjointed to me. That Welsh midfield is pretty awful.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Even with all the firepower it's all a bit samey. What France lacks is a attacking creator who can play in between the lines.
they have players like that but Deschamp doesn't call them up(Aouar, who can play between the line in the final third and Caquret who can play between the line from deeper). I've been boycotting France matches until that clown gets it right

it's no coincidence the one and only game, Aouar played for France against Ukraine, they scored their most goals in years, even if he didn't have a great game. his presence was felt