Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
dunno

maybe @African_brehda knows
zO5j2RY.png
?

Final nail in his big club coffin. Just wait and see :wow:

Getting Messi to track back :wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Final nail in his big club coffin. Just wait and see :wow:

Getting Messi to track back :wow:

i'm just asking what you know breh .. as you seem to know so much about football
zO5j2RY.png

i've seen no proof yet that he got the job so no comments from me :whoa:
you were right about Don Carlo and about Mou so the skreets want to hear your wisdom about this
a5vaIXz.png

Daps
southgate coaches like he's coaching a bad team playing for the draw

I've said it since the world cup in Russia where we hardly scored any goals in open play that he is a relegation type manager

But the Fa are happy with him , even if we do badly in the world cup in Qatar, I cant see him losing his job

Once again another good generation of talent we have wasted because of the incompetence of our Fa

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

'Anyone who thinks children can be blamed for any kind of political statement is truly an IDIOT': Hungarian government defend young fans who booed England team for taking the knee... after more than 30,000 attended win at Puskas Arena​

• More than 30,000 young fans were in attendance to watch Hungary beat England in Budapest in the Nations League
  • The hosts were meant to be playing behind closed doors as punishment for racist and homophobic chants at Euro 2020
  • The Hungarian FA took advantage of a loophole to allow 30,000 children in to watch the match for free accompanied by 3,000 adults
  • A sizeable number jeered as Harry Kane and his team-mates took the knee in an anti-racism gesture

58699395-10886327-But_the_country_s_Secretary_of_State_for_International_Communica-a-58_1654422190379.jpg

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its embarrassing how stingy Canada is with sports that aren't hockey. I wouldn't be shocked if Herdman leaves soon, and players snub Canada soccer again.
A grip of Iranians live in Bc and a lot from California we’re gonna go to the game. Would have been huge money maker tourist and local wise but they were dumb and canceled it. This might canadas golden age and they ain’t capitalizing on it

concise

Veteran
Daps
Canada soccer :picard:

It could be worse. The last time Canada’s men’s national team made the World Cup, four Canadian players were charged with bribery after throwing a post-World Cup match against North Korea in Singapore, and were eventually handed one-year bans.

wow :laugh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A grip of Iranians live in Bc and a lot from California we’re gonna go to the game. Would have been huge money maker tourist and local wise but they were dumb and canceled it. This might canadas golden age and they ain’t capitalizing on it

All because Iran shot down a plane a few years ago

So what canada going to boycott if canada and iran make it out of group stages. :mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's looking like the CSA is going to fumble this. Plus, they already made mistake not partnering up with Rogers or Bell to support the national team. Say what you want about TSN and Sportsnet, but they would give much better coverage than the current partner they're using for broadcasting games