Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
They’re better off using him as an out and out striker. No point in him dropping back and taking the ball thinking he’s still that nikka

True. I just don't think they can succeed in this era with CR7, especially with the depth of attacking talent they have at their disposal. CR7 fake tracking back and giving his teammates angry looks ain't it. Leao, Felix even Andre Silva who let me down this season could have a great WC if given the opportunity.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They’re better off using him as an out and out striker. No point in him dropping back and taking the ball thinking he’s still that nikka
My sporting friend seems to hate that nikka. I can’t remember what the contract issue was about but I think the court has settled it.Him getting move out to wing instead of playing as a traditional number 9, allowed him to play to his strengths and was genius move by pioli

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
My sporting friend seems to hate that nikka. I can’t remember what the contract issue was about but I think the court has settled it.Him getting move out to wing instead of playing as a traditional number 9, allowed him to play to his strengths and was genius move by pioli
That whole sporting situation was a shytshow. A lot of players left afterwards

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
True. I just don't think they can succeed in this era with CR7, especially with the depth of attacking talent they have at their disposal. CR7 fake tracking back and giving his teammates angry looks ain't it. Leao, Felix even Andre Silva who let me down this season could have a great WC if given the opportunity.
And his fans eat that shyt up. He does a no look 2 yard pass after useless leg overs and his Stan’s think they’ve seen god :dead:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If its true that thiago has a chance to play then i will feel better about liverpool chances, its going to be a tight game either way i dont see it going above 3 or 4 goals in total.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils