Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Tbf Rangnick was only wanted by fans for the contacts book.

And low key Paolo and Pioli kinda used Rangnick style and adapted it and gave it the Italian makeover.
Wasn’t there something about Zlatan not coming if Ragnick had taken over?

His arrival did A LOT for this team’s mentality

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wasn’t there something about Zlatan not coming if Ragnick had taken over?

His arrival did A LOT for this team’s mentality

That was more Ibra on the mentality. Pioli gave them trust confidence and love :dame: .

The average age of the team is 25.6. 5th youngest in the league. Was the youngest last season. Next best placed team out of the 5 was Torino in 10th

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
That was more Ibra on the mentality. Pioli gave them trust confidence and love :dame: .

The average age of the team is 25.6. 5th youngest in the league. Was the youngest last season. Next best placed team out of the 5 was Torino in 10th
I was talking about Ibra for the mentality.

Still can’t believe we pulled this off. Hopefully we can keep Leao

Daps
It was never in our hands but we could have at least put more pressure on City by being ahead in our game whilst City were behind,

congrats to City though for the comeback and winning the league

On to the CL now to try and finish the season on a high, looks like we might have lost Thiago which is a blow

I'm starting the petition now to unban @Roberto Firmino ,

you can't ban him forever @Gilver

oh and you ain't winning the league within 3 years :russ:, you only about 8 years into your banter years , you got loads of years before you win it again , you ain't winning it in The 20's

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I was talking about Ibra for the mentality.

Still can’t believe we pulled this off. Hopefully we can keep Leao

I'm sure you said Pioli first before the editing it to Ibra. :patrice: .

Milan need the court case of Sporting/Lille to be finished and the takeover completed. The Court case is the only thing holding up the renewal otherwise Leao would of signed a month or so ago.

Daps
Will Conte be at Spurs next year? Will Levy promise him funds (that he's probably never going to see) and get him to stay?