Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's all United fans have left since they're gonna be uncompetitive for the next 5 years.
Real 2017 talking point from you there pal but say, now the running and kicking is over have you no other trivial pursuits?

Not even a world cup this summer what we finna do, sit around and talk about transactions and negotiations all day?

Yikes.

Let's make a collaborative playlist

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Think he's Barcelona bound.

Dembele probably might go to Bayern if Gnabry leaves for Real Madrid.
:mjlol:
he's not better than Vinicious or Rodrygo

giphy.webp

these football journalist don't even try with these rumors. what position would he play? european football media might be even worse than nba's media

Daps
If I'm Leeds, I go out and sign Cornet ASAP. He was definitely too good for the bums that Burnley had around him, and he naturally scored their only goal today.

Put him in a team with Harrison and Bamford, etc., and they probably have a really nice attack that will do enough for a mid-table finish next season.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
are we going to start calling PL the farmers league after City wins the next 4-5 PL titles with Halaand?

they are going to be like what Juve were or what Bayern is to their league

still won't win a champions league though :whew:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It’s so amazing to think how Liverpool and City have had a stranglehold on the top positions in the Premier League for the last…5 years. Both of these clubs are high level and consistent with their brand of football.