Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
We could have another manager in next season or not I dont give a shyt anymore. All I know is this team plays like a mid table counter attacking team against competent opposition and I hate it. Just ceding the midfield. I miss us losing and being entertaining. We just lose boring and win boring now.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
We could have another manager in next season or not I dont give a shyt anymore. All I know is this team plays like a mid table counter attacking team against competent opposition and I hate it. Just ceding the midfield. I miss us losing and being entertaining. We just lose boring and win boring now.
If we somehow manage to hang on to 4th place, remember, it took Ukraine being invaded, Man Utd completely collapsing and Tottenham sacking a manager half way through a season for us to get back into the CL.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
VNY0fHh.png

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And of course the usual Arteta nut huggers will be conspicuous by their absence. :mjlol:

I would at least have a semblance of respect for these individuals if they didn’t hide when we lose.

I can’t remember such a spineless performance in a derby by Arsenal. But hey, bag secured right?:francis:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And of course the usual Arteta nut huggers will be conspicuous by their absence. :mjlol:

I would at least have a semblance of respect for these individuals if they didn’t hide when we lose.

I can’t remember such a spineless performance in a derby by Arsenal. But hey, bag secured right?:francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Arsenal got Newcastle away from home and a Everton team who might be fighting for survival on the last day of the season.

Tottenham got Burnley who are also trying to survive and an already relegated Norwich who are losing left and right.