Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
@Roberto Firmino

1X8qpQj.gif
I mean he not wrong Captain Fantastic needs to come on for someone :manny:

He more than likely coming off and certain man will scapegoat him just like Madrid when this is like a carbon copy, they’ve all lost their heads :snoop:

He’s been outstanding this season nikkas can deny Naby season all they want :win:

I’d be surprized if he’s the only change :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I mean he not wrong Captain Fantastic needs to come on for someone :manny:

He more than likely coming off and certain man will scapegoat him just like Madrid when this is like a carbon copy, they’ve all lost their heads :snoop:

He’s been outstanding this season nikkas can deny Naby season all they want :win:

I’d be surprized if he’s the only change :francis:
Meh. You'll probably score anyways.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
These Bournemouth fans really storming the pitch, everyone forgot about Covid.

They acting like this is the first time they've been promoted.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Naby does not track back and Villareal are overloading midfield -> final third with runners.

I called it before the event (and not for the first time).

Tiago also has his issues tracking back but he is the lynchpin and brings more when it comes to offensive control of midfield.

Naby is cool as backup but this is the main event and he is not good enough.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Naby does not track back and Villareal are overloading midfield -> final third with runners.

I called it before the event (and not for the first time).

Tiago also has his issues tracking back but he is the lynchpin and brings more when it comes to offensive control of midfield.

Naby is cool as backup but this is the main event and he is not good enough.
Head and shoulders above anyone else in the semi-final against Citeh says otherwise :manny:

Would you look at that Naby still on, Kloppo obviously doesn’t think he’s the problem :mjlit: