Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Good watch this

Ince over Scholes :ohhh:

That's the 2nd time Keane has not put Scholes in his team for whatever reason

1st time was for an ITV programme with Patrick Viera talking about their careers and rivalry
He chose to put Beckham in the centre of midfield for that one if I remember correctly and leave Scholes out .

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the 2nd time Keane has not put Scholes in his team for whatever reason

1st time was for an ITV programme with Patrick Viera talking about their careers and rivalry
He chose to put Beckham in the centre of midfield for that one if I remember correctly and leave Scholes out .
That had me confused too. Scholes would be one of the first on the list for me.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Breh's.

My 8 year old son had his first day of club tryouts last night. He's played Rec league and indoor, but this is his first time trying out for one of the local club teams. Not gonna lie I was pretty nervous when he first went out there. He's trying out for one of the better clubs in the state, but after the first few minutes he started to get his confidence when there were playing 6v6. Scored a few goals and one of the coaches pulled him aside to ask him what position he likes to play, what club he's played for and who had coached him (me). Took that as a good sign that he impressed. Been working with him since he could walk.

Last edited: