Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Spurs really about to drop points

I haven't been watching that long to be fair, but they have to be the worst "good" team at breaking down lesser-talented teams when in possession that I've ever seen.

And it's not like Brentford have had eleven men behind the ball. They have controlled this game at various points.

No offense to Spurs fans because I have no ill will toward their club, but I would much rather see a young club like Arsenal get CL experience instead of watching a stale club like Spurs in that competition.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Messi scoring the title clinching goal for PSG? :wow:
Someone’s GOAT is about to go trophyless, my GOAT is clinching the title for his club :wow:
LEVELS :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Messi scoring the title clinching goal for PSG? :wow:
Someone’s GOAT is about to go trophyless, my GOAT is clinching the title for his club :wow:
LEVELS :wow:

Messi scoring in a farmer's league where they are damn near 20 points ahead of 2nd place. He's got less than 10 goals TOTAL for PSG this year. Ronaldo has more than double his tally in a far more competitive league.

Ronaldo >>> Messi
:ufdup:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Messi scoring in a farmer's league where they are damn near 20 points ahead of 2nd place. He's got less than 10 goals TOTAL for PSG this year. Ronaldo has more than double his tally in a far more competitive league.

Ronaldo >>> Messi
:ufdup:
Don’t argue with these idiots. Brainwashed by the media