Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manchester United is about to start a new season again with something that will supposedly give them hope and take them to the next level. Last season it was Ronaldo, next season it’s Ten Hag. I think we all know how their season is going to end. I genuinely do not think this man is really good enough to challenge tuchel, pep, conte or klopp.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Manchester United is about to start a new season again with something that will supposedly give them hope and take them to the next level. Last season it was Ronaldo, next season it’s Ten Hag. I think we all know how their season is going to end. I genuinely do not think this man is really good enough to challenge tuchel, pep, conte or klopp.
if only fergie was 40 years younger:wow:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
If Ten Haag doesn't drop Maguire in the first three months, I'm gonna start the #TenHaagOut movement in this bytch:hubie:

Daps
I watch enough Ajax to feel like ten Hag is near the top level of managers, but he's just so much more fit for a young squad that hasn't reached its potential, and that is absolutely not United's situation.

I said earlier that I'd be more excited about ten Hag coming to the PL if he were going to Arsenal instead. His track record with developing young, promising players, from De Jong to Gravenberch, is excellent.

Fulham back. Think they'll stay this time?

As much as I hope so, not with Tony Khan in charge. I can't believe daddy lets him run this club and a shytty wrestling company even though he has no experience in or skill at either of them. Fulham has spent loads of cash and has yo-yoed back and forth anyway.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
2sish4bf2iu81.jpg
2sish4bf2iu81.jpg