Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

xcc3879pq9u81.jpg

Bruno with the same reaction as when McTominay scores instead of passing him the ball :heh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Haven't watched United since the Atletico game I think and I must say it's been quite a relief.

Part of me feels I have to watch tonight's game though.....of course hoping for a massive upset but if not, then at least for the morbid curiosity :lolbron:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ralf ain't holding back anymore. He knows that Liverpool game is an instant defeat. :russ:

You know Ralf was like: NKUNKU! GET NKUNKU! GOTT VERDAMMT! :damn:

I know Ajax were linked with Dean Henderson. :patrice:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps

Still think Kane would be a better fit due to his playmaking but I guess Haaland makes more sense as a long term investment

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Still think Kane would be a better fit due to his playmaking but I guess Haaland makes more sense as a long term investment

Harolds playmaking is being too overrated tbh. :manny:

Looks great when he has space for players to run onto his passes in transitions and vs high lines. Which he will get in the counter set up of a Mourinho Conte and Waistcoat. Are you getting the same type of playmaking vs low to mid block teams which Citeh generally face? Not really seems to struggle when he tries this for England vs stronger opps.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Harolds playmaking is being too overrated tbh. :manny:

Looks great when he has space for players to run onto his passes in transitions and vs high lines. Which he will get in the counter set up of a Mourinho Conte and Waistcoat. Are you getting the same type of playmaking vs low to mid block teams which Citeh generally face? Not really seems to struggle when he tries this for England vs stronger opps.

I don't think city need another playmaker. They have too many capable playmakers. Even have one of the best at fullback FFS.