Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like Ten Hag to Utd. What you thinking? He doesn't have experience with a club the size of utd. Will run into the same problems previous managers did.

I dont mind him but he needs to be given freedom to clear out the squad and get rid of the overpaid drama queens like Rashford.

We need to move on from the United DNA bullshyt and instill a completely new philosophy

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont mind him but he needs to be given freedom to clear out the squad and get rid of the overpaid drama queens like Rashford.

We need to move on from the United DNA bullshyt and instill a completely new philosophy
That's the thing, he doesn't have the pedigree to demand that. When even mourinho and LVG couldn't. LVG said Ten Hag should go to a football club not a commercial club. The man def knows how to get the best out of players though.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I'd welcome some Aresenal CL fukkery cause that'd be an improvement :francis::mjcry:

Arsenal aint got no goons, they all emotionless. The only fukkery they’ll provide will be getting embarrassingly knocked out in the first round

Bring on Madrid then, Pep gonna be play some smart dumb football and outsmart his own self in the semis

Last edited: