Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
We can easily score 2 but Kloppo needs to read these nikkas the riot act, overall sloppiness and some of the defending been disgraceful.

I’m hooking Fab for Naby at halftime and pushing Hendo back, far from the only culprit but awful. Diaz needs brought on nice and early too.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Klopp really wants the 3 points he'll take off Mane at half time, bring on Diaz who has a better touch right now than Mane and more speed.
Mane has been woeful and will have AFCON legs until the season is over.

I'd give Salah another 20 mins in the second half , if not take him off and bring on Firmino and go with Diaz---Firmino---Jota.
Salah is another one still on AFCON legs, straight M.I.A.

Liverpool giving way too much respect, need to get in the box, and get the ball at the feet of the front three, that's how the first goal went down.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
We can easily score 2 but Kloppo needs to read these nikkas the riot act, overall sloppiness and some of the defending been disgraceful.

I’m hooking Fab for Naby at halftime and pushing Hendo back, far from the only culprit but awful. Diaz needs brought on nice and early too.

Keep Fab on. Replace Thiago with the young cac and use midfield solely for pressing. No way they are going to outpass or outplay this City Midfield.