Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
EvJkTESUYAEG92Q.jpg

Still funny because I swear I've seen someone who's exactly like this. :mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
-That boy Antony a fool. Score the winner in De Klessieker, get a yellow for taking off your shirt, then sent off for time wasting. :russ:

-I would definitely like CP take the FA cup. I just need Southampton to finish off the job.

-PSG somehow manage to get battered a couple times a season and still win the Ligue 1 by 10+ pts

-Rennes might be a problem next UCL if they qualify

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
-That boy Antony a fool. Score the winner in De Klessieker, get a yellow for taking off your shirt, then sent off for time wasting. :russ:

-I would definitely like CP take the FA cup. I just need Southampton to finish off the job.

-PSG somehow manage to get battered a couple times a season and still win the Ligue 1 by 10+ pts

-Rennes might be a problem next UCL if they qualify

With Pochettino as their coach,really amazing

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Tammy has really grown into the Serie A.

A double in the Capital Derby and he's been scoring more in big games. Happy for the breh.

Betis might be done for UCL qualification. They seem to have just run out of steam due to their small squad side. The fact Joaquin is still getting significant minutes tells you all you need to know