Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Hopefully stevie g gets going soon..want to manage pool eventually:francis:

Who am i kidding he's a cac and a top ex player he's getting the job regardless:deadmanny:

Saka is the man,surely klopp can mold him into something even better:sas2:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Was nervy for the last 10-15 minutes but that was a really good controlled performance. The glaring weakness is definitely up top though. Laca didn’t really do much in the box today and the one key moment he had, he tried to shoot instead of playing MO8 in.

I also see why Arteta doesn’t play Pepe because defensively, he doesn’t hold his shape as well as Saka. Villa started getting joy down the right once he came on.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hopefully stevie g gets going soon..want to manage pool eventually:francis:

Who am i kidding he's a cac and a top ex player he's getting the job regardless:deadmanny:

Saka is the man,surely klopp can mold him into something even better:sas2:
He better keep his grubby hands off my wings!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I really enjoy how these players aren't soft anymore. They can go down easily to draw a foul, but now I feel like if teams try to get physical with us, we can stand up for ourselves

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Insigne is frustrating.

He’s a glory hunter and Napoli have egged him on for too long. Goes for the same curler even when there’s a better passing option. But Osimhen showing him how it’s done.

EDIT: Osimhen legit scored the same two goals this week as last week. A header and a near post run with a sweep to goal.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
He’s a glory hunter and Napoli have egged him on for too long. Goes for the same curler even when there’s a better passing option. But Osimhen showing him how it’s done.

EDIT: Osimhen legit scored the same two goals this week as last week. A header and a near post run with a sweep to goal.

Too bad he couldn’t do it against FikaGOAT Tomori and GOATlulu :umad:

@Kunty McPhuck @Piffiztheanswer I tried being cautiously optimistic, but I can’t anymore. I’m fully on the scudetto train. If we don’t win, I’ll be in severe pain :mjcry:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Too bad he couldn’t do it against FikaGOAT Tomori and GOATlulu :umad:

@Kunty McPhuck @Piffiztheanswer I tried being cautiously optimistic, but I can’t anymore. I’m fully on the scudetto train. If we don’t win, I’ll be in severe pain :mjcry:
Fuk it brah get swoll on em.. we smackin these hoes n takin they numbers! Word to maldini and nesta ju heard!