Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"In 2 5 years Winning the community shield, winning the cup, winning the Europa League last season and playing a FA cup final while getting 2nd place in a season where we beat Liverpool at home, City Away, Chelsea at home, Tottenham at home and Arsenal twice, getting 81 points which no one has done since mister Ferguson is the greatest accomplishment in my career in English football, and one day when I leave the next Manchester United managers will have a hard time winning the trophies I won and reaching those 81 points."

-Jose Mourinho

:mjgrin:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
atletico are absolute trash. wow

one of the top teams will be licking their chops to get them in the last 8. they could barely string passes around this United side. and their defense has been ass this year.

it was a low quality tie

Your new AVI keeps throwing me off:dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Embarrassing yourself here.
My bad is it McTominay the London/foreign reds have chosen for this one? Or Rashford? Shaw? I know he didn’t play but surely we can find a way.

Which player are we scapegoating for systemic failings?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"In 2 5 years Winning the community shield, winning the cup, winning the Europa League last season and playing a FA cup final while getting 2nd place in a season where we beat Liverpool at home, City Away, Chelsea at home, Tottenham at home and Arsenal twice, getting 81 points which no one has done since mister Ferguson is the greatest accomplishment in my career in English football, and one day when I leave the next Manchester United managers will have a hard time winning the trophies I won and reaching those 81 points."

-Jose Mourinho

:wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He would be the 2nd player I would sell after Slabhead (it's best for all parties if he leaves). Then again United dont like selling players. :mjgrin:

I agree at this point. Damn shame cause I like Bruno, but I knew I was going to do a heel turn on him eventually, used to give him a pass when people were on his neck but I can't stand him.:unimpressed:.

Add Rashford to that list, rather keep Martial since Sevilla ain't stupid enough to pay that much money for him, think their highest fee was for Rony Lopes at 25M.

I'd sell McTominay, Shaw and Jones if I could. De Gea should've left around 2019.

Harry Maguire will be at the club at least until he's 32 minimum.:francis:
Ole's first transfer window did not age well at all. I forgot Booker T is still with us.

Still got the Fergie, Moyes and Jose signings at the club, we got rid of the LVG ones I think. Shaw was more of a Club signing like Ronnie, Di Maria and Pogba.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
My bad is it McTominay the London/foreign reds have chosen for this one? Or Rashford? Shaw? I know he didn’t play but surely we can find a way.

Which player are we scapegoating for systemic failings?

Speak for yourself. I've never heard anyone not acknowledge the huge systemic failing at the club. Doesnt mean individuals cant also be criticized for their shocking performances too. That literally happens everywhere.

And as for the London/Foreign red take, I'll leave that for you to keep embarrassing yourself.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Speak for yourself. I've never heard anyone not acknowledge the huge systemic failing at the club. Doesnt mean individuals cant also be criticized for their shocking performances too. That literally happens everywhere.

And as for the London/Foreign red take, I'll leave that for you to keep embarrassing yourself.
Obviously they can be criticised, but the agendas at play are the embarrassing thing here.

You have clowns like above in this thread saying we should sell Bruno because a fan cam channel told them, fukking ludicrous.

Fair enough the London red thing was a cheap shot, but i’m tried of you sheep not forming your own opinions(tbf iirc you individually aren’t as bad as some in here).

It’s the same old shyt after every bad performance, the same agendas, the same scapegoats, even if reality doesn’t warrant it.

Maguire has been/is shyt, but the mental gymnastics to blame him for literally everything is a load of shyte. You had clowns in here during the game posting diagrams to absolve Dalot from blame for a goal that he was clearly at fault for. It’s boring.