Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
The way sky keep referring to the Chelsea team as boys is quite unsettling.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why are u using carrol( he plays for west ham) and borini (injured and plays as a winger) to compare to torres? torres is a #9 so if you gonna compare him to some1 then you know who u should be comparing him to(Suarez who is the central striker for LFC) but u wont because you pick your battles and know thats one that you are not gonna win

Isnt Andy Carroll owned by Liverpool? Wasnt Andy Carroll you know brought in to replace £50m Torres? Afterall they did give him his shirt #. Carroll plays for a teams that plays to a style that suits him, surely he should have more than 1 goal.

Wasnt Borini signed by Liverpool to score goals?

So now youre finally admitin that Suarez is a striker, after years sayin he was a winger/SS :ufdup: you lucky :hamster: is down.

Tell us why you furious about Torres game vs Sunderland? Thats all I was referring to, or are you furious that you gettin Torres understudy @ Chelsea?

C'mon breh tell us we're all grown adults in hurr

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isnt Andy Carroll owned by Liverpool? Wasnt Andy Carroll you know brought in to replace £50m Torres? Afterall they did give him his shirt #. Carroll plays for a teams that plays to a style that suits him, surely he should have more than 1 goal.

Wasnt Borini signed by Liverpool to score goals?

So now youre finally admitin that Suarez is a striker, after years sayin he was a winger/SS :ufdup: you lucky :hamster: is down.

Tell us why you furious about Torres game vs Sunderland? Thats all I was referring to, or are you furious that you gettin Torres understudy @ Chelsea?

C'mon breh tell us we're all grown adults in hurr

Suarez is a SS and is definately not yur typical #9 and u know it..look this whole conversation is pointless...there is no need to compare torres to anyone else thats not the point of your whole torres is back gimmick..u know torres is a flat track bully (now not a few years ago when he was amazing) and he is NOT BACK and never was and you know it...you have been saying it for over 2 years..so does he go away and come back or something?:pachaha:

goals dont prove anything..most of his goals came in either blowouts or against weak opposition..u always shytted on Suarez and ibra and many others for not appearing in big games but u give torres a pass for being a flat track bully and not scoring a meaningful goal against top oposition even tho he plays with 3 world class playmakers behind him?(borini and carroll and most strikers dont have that priviledge):smh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Suarez is a SS and is definately not yur typical #9 and u know it..look this whole conversation is pointless...there is no need to compare torres to anyone else thats not the point of your whole torres is back gimmick..u know torres is a flat track bully (now not a few years ago when he was amazing) and he is NOT BACK and never was and you know it...you have been saying it for over 2 years..so does he go away and come back or something?:pachaha:

goals dont prove anything..most of his goals came in either blowouts or against weak opposition..u always shytted on Suarez and ibra and many others for not appearing in big games but u give torres a pass for being a flat track bully and not scoring a meaningful goal against top oposition even tho he plays with 3 world class playmakers behind him?(borini and carroll and most strikers dont have that priviledge):smh:

Ibra doesnt do it in the CL when it really matters, thats fact And Suarez has a lulz record in the CL, especially when he was Ajax's main man. Suarez is a horrible finisher unless hes playin Norwich. If Suarez could finish he would have atleast 20 goals this season by now, but hes a shyt finisher.

Doesnt matter what Torres is now, Torres done proved his worth, always scored vs Chelsea and United in the big games for Liverpool, scored in the Euro 2008 final, sure he has a goal vs Real Madrid aswell. Lets not ignore the fact that Torres basically been sufferin from being burnt out, much like Raul suffered when he hit 26-27 you know after playin for 10 years straight at the highest level with hardly no injuries or rest. While Torres game was about his athleticism

Those 3 playmakers behind Torres actually hinder him more than help him, because Torres, everyone knows Torres needs space to run into to make him effective. when Spain and Chelsea play around the box and have 8-10 men in front of them to play thru, Torres isnt a poacher and looks lost, he needs that isolation of a defender liek he doen to JT & Rio.

You still upset at Torres vs Sunderland, why breh, it was a throw away comment his 2 goals > Carroll & Borini 1 combind, that you cannot let go of.

Well im sure Bentekkers 2 goals vs Liverpool last Saturday didnt mean 3 pts for Villa, because if he didnt score, I guess the game would of ended in a draw

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
they're not desperate, just exploring options breh

dude is an up and comer, who knows where he's going. ) never heard of the guy though.

Still, Klinsmann calling the dude 3 times in a month :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You better. :ufdup:

Just remember where you came from :obama:

:salute:

With this coke era Kid Cudi fade I'm operating with right now, I can't be stopped. First festival we perform at I'm rocking a pink v-neck with #OFT on it and I'll cite Edmund Bryant as a philosophical inspiration in all interviews. Ya'll better get your local hipster bytches ready :whoo: