Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everton's remaining games include:

Wolves
Newcastle
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Man Utd
Liverpool
Chelsea
Leicester
Arsenal

These mfers might actually get relegated. :ohhh:
By the time Everton play Liverpool away they may be sitting in the relegation zone, and the Anfield faithful will be out for blood. It may be the coup de grâce of the Merseyside rivalry.

:popcorn:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Scholes and the others are shameless. Questioning Ralf but was silent for 2 years when Ole was here.

The hard truth is this team was performing for Ole and lost its identity after he was sacked.
The vibes last season with Ole, when everyone believed we were contenders :banderas:

GOAT Utd team since Fergie :win: They sacked him too early :damn::whoa:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
sanctions you traitor

:troll:

I stand with Ukraine :wtb:

If any Russian officials are reading this, I’ll gladly take a paycheck to promote pro-Russian propaganda.

DM me
full

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Lampard is a shyt manager, Steve bruce/Mick Mccarthy shyt...

I dont think he approached the job like it was a relegation salvage job. It seems he thought it was just a midtable security gig he could coast till the end of the season and then reshape the squad in the summer. You have to tighten up defence when you're battling to survive That's like the number one place you start from.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lampard is a shyt manager, Steve bruce/Mick Mccarthy shyt...

They set up to defend at least with Lumps he wants to play on the front foot.

I dont think he approached the job like it was a relegation salvage job. It seems he thought it was just a midtable security gig he could coast till the end of the season and then reshape the squad in the summer. You have to tighten up defence when you're battling to survive That's like the number one place you start from.

He doesn't know how to coach defending. Derby were shyt Chelsea didn't know what they were doing under him. But what Lumps has shown he can work with young hungry players. Evertons squad is like the opposite to that. It's a terrible squad that been constructed on 2012 specs the game has evolved. You need youth need mobility need versatility in 2022. Let's keep it reality who were Everton going to get because the fans have made it clear they didn't want a defensive minded coach.

Everton have the same problem as United do too many players still at the club from different regimes.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Everton: damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Rafa was stinking up the joint and the Liverpool connection was rubbing the fans the wrong way.

Sack experienced manager, sell Digne on the way out, and replace with inexperienced Lamps in the middle of a relegation fight.

Went from Ancelloti and James to this. The club is snakebit.

:popcorn:

They think they're bigger than they are. Relegation might be good for their soul.

They have the worst buys in the league (price and player fit). They try to cut corners. Clown show.

Lampard is also a perfect example of what's wrong with the game. He has no business being a manager.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They think they're bigger than they are. Relegation might be good for their soul.

They have the worst buys in the league (price and player fit). They try to cut corners. Clown show.

Lampard is also a perfect example of what's wrong with the game. He has no business being a manager.

championship manager for a championship club

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I could see Everton doing a Leeds and Citeh tbh :manny:. So much toxicity.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Seems Christensen is going to Barca. Is he really that good?

Although I'm surprised Chelsea couldnt keep him with Rudiger also threatening to leave on a free.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Seems Christensen is going to Barca. Is he really that good?

Although I'm surprised Chelsea couldnt keep him with Rudiger also threatening to leave on a free.
Chelsea should get lenglet. Sure he got a lot flake from barca but still a player in there.