Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Micah saying "Thierry, you're a manager, how do you get Lukaku firing?" And Henry mentioning pressing. :francis:

The game has evolved to where they don't need to mention Pulisic so many times in the broadcast. This is killing me.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
From the highlights it looks like Juve were lucky to get a draw lol

They’re lucky Villarreal was missing Moreno. Could have gotten ugly. I mean the Yellow Submarines had this man Le Celso striking when Moreno is their best finisher and one of the best in Spain.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Simeone would love a player like Mctominay to be fair.

Tbh McTominay gets too much shyt. Is he limited yes but he's the only scumbag in that United squad. Citeh have a few Liverpool got Robertson and Milner. Chelsea got Rudiger and Dave. Every team needs a scumbag or 2 :manny:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Tbh McTominay gets too much shyt. Is he limited yes but he's the only scumbag in that United squad. Citeh have a few Liverpool got Robertson and Milner. Chelsea got Rudiger and Dave. Every team needs a scumbag or 2 :manny:

McTominay King of Paris :wow:

I respected him ever since he put that pain in v PSG

Now that I think about it he's the only pseudo goon in the team :jbhmm:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Maybe. We have 2 but they don't play. (Bailly and Matic)

That's why we need some new midfielders in the team, can't be watching him and Fred everyweek.

We should've kept Rojo. :mjcry: