Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Milan really shot themselves in the foot today

@Premeditated breh, what's word on Boubacar Kamara and Ludovic Blas, are they next up? Who would you say is the next crop of top French ballers?

I know Tchouameni is there, Camavinga and Diaby. I'm wondering about the likes of Diop and Kamara. Apparently, Kamara could play for Senegal but there are murmurs that France may try to cap tie him.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Milan really shot themselves in the foot today

@Premeditated breh, what's word on Boubacar Kamara and Ludovic Blas, are they next up? Who would you say is the next crop of top French ballers?

I know Tchouameni is there, Camavinga and Diaby. I'm wondering about the likes of Diop and Kamara. Apparently, Kamara could play for Senegal but there are murmurs that France may try to cap tie him.
Kamara is a baller. Great passing range and press resistant. although him , himself doesn't press alot. But sometimes a DM shouldn't press too much anyways. I hope Cisse tries to recruit him and Diop for the Senegal's qualifier against Egypt. but I think Diop is the most likely out of the two to want to rep Senegal.
Blas is good to, but my favorite young midfielder right now is Caqueret. :ohlawd: damn that creh is talented. He plays almost like Marco Verratti. And has potential to be prime Modric lite1. It's criminal how he hasn't even got a look in the national team, but you know Deschamp doesn't like his midfielders too elegant besides Pogba. I'm surprise Pep hasn't sniff him out yet. If he was English, he would have been called up and you better believe Brits would be sucking him off, and rightfully so.:dame: A midfield of Pogba, Tchouameni and Caqueret would dominate the next world up.
Lyon also got this Lukeba breh playing cb. Their defense has gotten way better ever since they toss that bum Denayer to the bench and got the young breh to start.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Kamara is a baller. Great passing range and press resistant. although him , himself doesn't press alot. But sometimes a DM shouldn't press too much anyways. I hope Cisse tries to recruit him and Diop for the Senegal's qualifier against Egypt. but I think Diop is the most likely out of the two to want to rep Senegal.
Blas is good to, but my favorite young midfielder right now is Caqueret. :ohlawd: damn that creh is talented. He plays almost like Marco Verratti. And has potential to be prime Modric lite1. It's criminal how he hasn't even got a look in the national team, but you know Deschamp doesn't like his midfielders too elegant besides Pogba. I'm surprise Pep hasn't sniff him out yet. If he was English, he would have been called up and you better believe Brits would be sucking him off, and rightfully so.:dame: A midfield of Pogba, Tchouameni and Caqueret would dominate the next world up.
Lyon also got this Lukeba breh playing cb. Their defense has gotten way better ever since they toss that bum Denayer to the bench and got the young breh to start.

Yea I've seent that man Caqueret play and dude is definitely a baller. He's been kinda flying under the radar for a bit though. Also, what happened with Aouar, he was on everyone's lips a few summersa go but his hype has kinda fizzled out. He was on that Lyon midfielder train (Tolisso, Fekir, Ndombele etc)

I hope Diop can flip for Senegal prior to their WCQ matches. I also hope Mali can recruit Moussa Dembele, they have a good squad but lack a good striker.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yea I've seent that man Caqueret play and dude is definitely a baller. He's been kinda flying under the radar for a bit though. Also, what happened with Aouar, he was on everyone's lips a few summersa go but his hype has kinda fizzled out. He was on that Lyon midfielder train (Tolisso, Fekir, Ndombele etc)

I hope Diop can flip for Senegal prior to their WCQ matches. I also hope Mali can recruit Moussa Dembele, they have a good squad but lack a good striker.
with Aouar, the last two seasons, he's sort of been going through the motion. his talent has still been displayed but he wasn't as consistent and hungry as his breakout season when he was partnered with Ndombele. His workrate kind of dropped off. this season has been his best season since his break out year though. only problem is Paqueta has been better so he's been so he gets talked about more. He needs to be called up too so he can be a substitute for Pogba and have two creative midfielders instead of giving Pogba all the heavy load.
I also said that Dembele should consider his option with Mali since he has no chance of getting called up to the EDF