Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

@TobiOT this guy isn’t real :russ:

He's fukking awful.

maxresdefault.jpg

b3522a01-d01a-49e5-a2e1-b11bf671cccf

Marking his teammates which leads to us conceding :mjlol:

Dan James, Wan Bissaka and Slabhead, Bruno gets a pass for his immediate impact but that 2019-2020 Transfer window has got to be one the worst for Man Utd.

Speaking of Dan James, watch him score against us tomorrow...

At least Owen and Valencia led us to trophies. :hhh:

:whoa::dead:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

'If I said what Roy Keane does, I'd never work again': Stan Collymore on punditry, racism, struggling to fit in... and why he's delighted to be back at Southend United after 28 YEARS away
  • Stan Collymore is enjoying working as Southend's senior football strategist
  • Collymore felt most at home at Southend during his eventful playing career
  • He admits that it was more difficult for him the higher he climbed in football
  • There are exciting plans at Southend for a new 22,000-capacity stadium
"‘Pundits get pigeon-holed. The fiery Celt, the clownish, funny, black guy. As you get older you want to be more than that"

54375485-0-image-a-24_1645211793948.jpg

"‘It’s disappointing for me to have disappeared to a degree but then I knew the only way for me to do a mainstream radio show was to be really funny or contrary. I don’t think, for example, there could be a black Roy Keane. To go on and say, “I wouldn’t let that player on the bus home” or “I would knock him out”. If I said that I would never work again.

‘Roy gets away with it because he was a respected captain and a fiery Irishman. An aggressive black guy? Not quite the same.’"

So, how did Stan Collymore end up saving Southend? The striker is back at the lowly club | Daily Mail Online

I mean of course double standards/racism
exists in the media. We saw that most blatantly with the coverage of Foden and Sterling's purchase of their homes.

However it doesn't disprove the fact that ppl in general love unique characters. Ppl fukk with Kante because he's super humble and the complete anthesis to what a footballer is supposed be like.

Also as per Collymore's own words, isn't Keane living up to the fiery celt stereotype :lolbron:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I mean of course double standards/racist
exist in the media. We saw that most blatantly with the coverage of Foden and Sterling's purchase of their homes.

However it doesn't disprove the fact that ppl in general love unique characters. Ppl fukk with Kante because he's super humble and the complete anthesis to what a footballer is supposed be like.

Also as per Collymore's own words, isn't Keane living up to the fiery celt stereotype :lolbron:

TV networks want MUTV Keane that got him sacked. Saipan Roy unloading the :bustback: