Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The kings of making shyt hard that should be easy.

I don't know if it's because of the lack of firepower up front, lack of mobility in midfield, or just PTSD but that has to be addressed. I don't think it's Arteta either.

Ref telling the truth but Arsenal were doing bullshyt the entire night.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Screenshot-2022-02-11-at-05-00-08.png

"candidate for the worst thread in 2022" ....

:mjpls::mjlol::francis:

Redcafe Zouma/Cat thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I stand by what I said. It takes a certain level of sociopathy to abuse an animal and laugh about it. If someone is capable of doing that, there’s no doubt in my mind they aren’t far removed from abusing children or being rapists.

Redcafe Zouma/Cat thread
West Ham truly dropped the ball on this one. Prior to the video being released, The Greenwood situation was quietly dying down. And that situation is way worse than Zouma’s…. But he’s kept his head down, Man Utd have distanced themselves and put the focus back on the team.

I said earlier in the thread that playing Zouma wasn’t worth the detrimental effect it would have on the club. All they had to do was suspend him for a few games, fine him and most people would’ve forgotten about it. Yeah there’d be a few chants here and there but the media wouldn’t have been so gung-ho.

Moyes really left Zouma out to dry. Not that I have any sympathy for him but it just goes to show how disposable these players are. If they truly cared for his mental well-being, they would’ve dropped him, but instead, they’ve chosen to feed him to the wolves.

They’ll sell him by the end of the season because he’s too toxic to the club now, but not once they’ve used him to attain top 4.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They can't be serious. The contrast with how they deal with racism is stunning.

"Kurt Zouma could reportedly be prosecuted within days because the RSPCA is handling their investigation into his cat-kicking outburst 'at an incredible pace'."

"Zouma's cats were seized this week as sponsors ditched West Ham following outrage over his sickening attack. "

"If he is prosecuted and convicted, Zouma could be banned from owning animals and even jailed, although this is unlikely. "

:mjpls:

Kurt Zouma 'could be charged by the RSPCA within DAYS' | Daily Mail Online

this country is crazy. outrage about boris' party and "cat slaps" while ignoring the real serious stuff that is going on.

where is the "outrage" about citizenship rights and right to protest being curtailed? :mindblown:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They can't be serious. The contrast with how they deal with racism is stunning.

"Kurt Zouma could reportedly be prosecuted within days because the RSPCA is handling their investigation into his cat-kicking outburst 'at an incredible pace'."

"Zouma's cats were seized this week as sponsors ditched West Ham following outrage over his sickening attack. "

"If he is prosecuted and convicted, Zouma could be banned from owning animals and even jailed, although this is unlikely. "

:mjpls:

Kurt Zouma 'could be charged by the RSPCA within DAYS' | Daily Mail Online

this country is crazy. outrage about boris' party and "cat slaps" while ignoring the real serious stuff that is going on.

where is the "outrage" about citizenship rights and right to protest being curtailed? :mindblown:

Don't let the French get off lightly.
Zouma could be jailed under French law. People already put in the paperwork to take it further

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Damn, only in the 18-19 season was the Bundesliga even slightly competitive (2 pts from Bayern and Dortmund).

Outside of that season, Bayern has won with at least a 10 pt gap in the past 10 yrs

I still don't like the idea of playoffs though...

Redcafe Zouma/Cat thread

Redcafe got the updated Xen Foro thread skin but the Coli is still dulling :francis:

Last edited: