Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I guess it must be somewhere in the middle because Swansea fans said Steve Cooper's team played shyt football. The games vs Arsenal and Leicester show me otherwise. :ld:
He took those losers to the play-offs twice in a row, just unlucky to face Brentford on those two occasions. Now Swansea are 16th, while Forrest are a few points off the playoff spots. :yeshrug:

His face scares the hell outta me though.:mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He took those losers to the play-offs twice in a row, just unlucky to face Brentford on those two occasions. Now Swansea are 16th, while Forrest are a few points off the playoff spots. :yeshrug:

His face scares the hell outta me though.:mjlol:

It scared the u17's so much that's why they won the World Cup out of sheer fear.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
People really thought Barca would miss top 4 :upsetfavre:

We had our worst season in 20 years back in 2019 and still comfortably finished 3rd, no way was this Barca gonna miss it

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Who you got for AFCON?

Sengal for their first. Crazy to think Egypt is 7-2 in AFCON finals. Need it to be 7-3 today.

Get Forest back in the PL, enough of these Fulhams and Norwichs:scust:

Fully fully agree. Fulham play ball though, but yeah I’m good on Norwich.

Forest are a bigger club than Leicester :ufdup:

Forest got the same amount of European Cups/Champions league as Juve have. :manny:

True, I just meant small as in lower tiered clubs. Forrest really needs to come back to the Prem. They and Aston Villa I wouldn’t mind seeing them get a big financial takeover similar to City, PSG and Newcastle.

People really thought Barca would miss top 4 :upsetfavre:

We had our worst season in 20 years back in 2019 and still comfortably finished 3rd, no way was this Barca gonna miss it

Man if La Real didn’t just fall off the face of La Liga y’all would be sweating a T4 finish.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why it gotta be Mane v. Salah

lJ4OSHc.png