Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Adama wilding :picard:

@Kunty McPhuck are you seeing this?:picard:

Raul Jimenez has been waiting all season for the type of cross that set up Gavis goal.

Xavi wants his wingers high and wide that should suit Adama. As he only has to beat his FB and not out run 4 players over 40-50 yards and then put the cross in.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
La Real always finds a way to just blow their chances of advancing up the table. Away at the Mestalla is always a tough match but they really needed a win after getting smashed 4-0 in the CDR.

Dani Alves really been rolling back the years in his performance today. I won’t lie, I didn’t think he’d be at the same levels needed for Barca.

Adama has been very solid so far. This might have been the move he needed to jump start his career. Still early days but I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him.

Joao Felix gotta step it up. I know Cholo ain’t the manager for progressive football but I feel Joao has been that “up and coming” talent for the past 2 seasons. Was supposed to be next up after Mbappe but he’s fallen off the radar a bit.

I still don’t know why Carrasco ever went to China. Mans is a proper baller.

Good to see Osimhen back on the score sheet. Scored the game winner in a crucial match for Napoli since Inter dropped points this weekend in the Milan Derby. We got a cracking title race in Italy now.

Atalanta seems to be falling off the pace. A month or so ago they had an outside, but reasonable shot at the Scudetto. Now UCL qualification is in danger with Juve lurking just a point back and Vlahovic joining the Old Lady.

Dortmund, Dortmund. Can’t keep a clean sheet to save their lives and just drop the ball when needed (failing to get out of the UCL group stage, losing against Bayern, getting knocked out by St Pauli in the German cup etc). Had a chance to narrow the gap at the top to 6pts but again, they’ve fallen hand. Might as well just focus on winning Europa league since they’ve never actually won it.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That Napoli vs Inter game next week gonna be :wow:

Napoli is lucky they’ll be getting back to full strength right at the crunch part of the season. Anguissa and Koulibaly are coming back and they still have Inter, Milan, Roma, Udinese and Atlanta to play

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
You have a midget scoring a header.. and a 40 yo scoring against you. I know Cholo is unsackable ... but still:mjlol: