Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Better hope he doesn't do a Fred West in prison....

:whoa:

Could of used a better example than that. :picard: I guess it comes down to how much bullying/abuse comes his way and/or how protected he is. If his son/sons bush him then there is a possibility.

It's not his first rodeo in the system. He went Feltham back in the day iirc.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Could of used a better example than that. :picard: I guess it comes down to how much bullying/abuse comes his way and/or how protected he is. If his son/sons bush him then there is a possibility.

Bad joke. :hubie:

He'll probably do half the sentence, then stay home and keep quiet if he's smart enough.

His son (Kirean I think)said he will uploading a vid soon on DT's channel talking about it, saying AFTV knew about it.

Rants might need to smack him up again.:skip:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Better hope he doesn't do a Fred West in prison....

:whoa:

I don't like putting things like that out there but he seems like the type :hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

1000% agree with this. Bein Sports Xtra will randomly cut in the middle of the game to show ads :mjtf:

I hope ESPN can get it off BEIN sports for the next AFCON. I'm fine if they throw it on Plus, but just get us good, consistent, English coverage for the matches. I don't even care for pre/post-match coverage since most major Naija sport channels stream online.

ESPN did a really good job with CAF and UEFA WCQ

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would be disappointed as a fan if mbappe resigns with psg

Over the years, footballers agitating for a transfer have concocted all manner of schemes and ruses in an attempt to secure their dream move. The well-placed media briefing: classic. Refusing to turn up for pre-season training: an old favourite. Few players, however, have gone to the trouble of commissioning and writing a 220-page graphic novel purely for the purpose of earning a move to Real Madrid.

You didn’t need to a be a literature scholar to glimpse the subtext of “Je M’Appelle Kylian”, the comic-book autobiography released by Kylian Mbappé in November in collaboration with the illustrator Faro. The young Mbappé makes no secret of his desire to play for Real Madrid when he is older, to the point where in one early passage he is even visited in a dream by Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane. In the dream, Ronaldo and Mbappé do keepie-uppies while Zidane hands him a freshly laundered white Madrid kit. Later, Mbappé is invited to Madrid for real, an experience he describes as “the best of his life”.

Does that sound like a man who'll be staying at PSG? :pachaha:

Daps
Malawi 0 - 0 Senegal
The Lions of Teranga tried to put out The Flames but it wasn't enough. However, The Flames weren't all that hot. Uneventful.

Zimbabwe 2 - 1 Guinea
The Warriors got a consolation prize in the form of ivory tusks as they hunted and slayed the Syli National (National Elephants).

The Lions of Teranga and the Syli National (National Elephants) are through to the knockout stage. Will The Lions of Teranga show themselves to be the kings of the savanna? Or will the National Elephants stampede through the tourney?