Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Come on Son, He's more than good enough. He's just unpredictable.

They wouldn't have won the title last season without Balo.

its been 2.5 seasons of inconsistent and erratic play. Dude has genius, but you cannot depend on a guy like him.

Stop the stanning and just look at his performances. They are playing A LOT better now with Tevez out there now.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the spotlight on balo isnt fair, how do you only get 45 minutes to make something special happen

the rest of the players have their place set in the team even if they fail in the 1st half

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ahhhhh just woke up. 2-1 ManU...smh, I think I'm rooting for City in this one. Gonna be a great day of sports brehs.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the spotlight on balo isnt fair, how do you only get 45 minutes to make something special happen

the rest of the players have their place set in the team even if they fail in the 1st half

Citeh are a 2nd half team and play much better with Tev & Kun upfront.

Balo isnt as bad as that counterfeit Nasri tho

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
usual standard? Balotelli has yet to have a consistent run of good games. He's still very dangerous tho. I hope he gets it...someday real soon.
Balotelli who plays for Italy and Balotelli who plays for City are two different players.

Mancini is quick to use Balotelli as scapegoat for everything that goes wrong for City on the pitch.