Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
what didnt you like about it?
It waas enjoyable but you could see it was all bullshyt. The Argo aspect of it was a lot of fun, as was the start, but when it goes into plot mode near the end, it's all inexcusably clichéd tripe. When goodman and the older breh are waiting behind that movie shooting then decide to push through as it's rolling, bs. the end, bs. a whole lotta nonsense, despite claiming it was based on true events. Just had a very clichéd and mundanely predicatable final third. Maybe if some had died there'd have been more intrigue, but there wasn't.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It waas enjoyable but you could see it was all bullshyt. The Argo aspect of it was a lot of fun, as was the start, but when it goes into plot mode near the end, it's all inexcusably clichéd tripe. When goodman and the older breh are waiting behind that movie shooting then decide to push through as it's rolling, bs. the end, bs. a whole lotta nonsense, despite claiming it was based on true events. Just had a very clichéd and mundanely predicatable final third. Maybe if some had died there'd have been more intrigue, but there wasn't.

I get what you are saying, but no one died in real life. They would have gotten panned if someone was killed.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Great goal

Every now and then, Totti can roll back that clock and put on one of these performances. :lawd:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I get what you are saying, but no one died in real life. They would have gotten panned if someone was killed.
Yeah, but the funny thing is that the real events don't lend themselves to a film.

The funniest part to me is where when they fly out of Iran and it says "we're now happy to serve you alcohol" and everyone is crying for joy.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Totti assist :bow:

Dunno why the Seferovic sub wasn't made earlier, clearly more effective than Toni had been the entire match.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, but the funny thing is that the real events don't lend themselves to a film.

The funniest part to me is where when they fly out of Iran and it says "we're now happy to serve you alcohol" and everyone is crying for joy.

I'll give you that :russ:

I reckon that did actually happen tho because of how cheese that was.

idk, I liked the movie a lot because they did a good job of showing you it was tense throughout.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This man is really Telfon. Zero fukks given.

zeljko007-2129775.jpg