Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Do Havertz and Mount hate Lukaku or something? Or is most likely they want to go for glory themselves? :lolbron:

E_qP-rOX0AcLQrY

:pachaha:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Results aside, Ole has to go, but knowing our board that won't be happening.

We still haven't solved our RW issue. Again, Sancho was brought for Mason on but played mainly through the right inside channel and didn't offer much width in the attack. I feel United might get to this phase where they buy top players but never the top players for the key positions they need to fill e.g. CDM - Ndidi or Rice

He gets alot more things right than wrong idk why hes so picked on

He gets things wrong at very crucial moments in the game so the magnitude of the error is amplified. Also, with the way we're set up, Fred doesn't really have the right profile to fulfill the duties. I think Fred's a solid player, but in rotation.

Leicester and Brendan on fraud watch?

They've had a few bad breaks the past couple of games but far from fraud watch...they still have 2-3 keys players out with long-term injury. Some of their new buys still need to gel (Daka, Soumare - both have impressed so far). But a few of their key folks aren't cutting it right now - Madders and Soyunchu in particular

both are earmarked for coaching roles.

I could definitely see Mata in a coaching role. He has the look of someone who'd stay around the game for a while