Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ole need to be ruthless here. That should be the last time the charity kid ever sees the field for us. AWB need to be on his last rope as well. They fukked it for us supremely.
If Ole's gonna be ruthless he needs to fire himself first. AWB made a mistake but you're already up 1-0 and there's only 45 minutes to go.

Ole never has a plan B, even with eleven men, but with a man down he gets even more exposed. Team is obviously not prepared at all to play 5 at the back, especially Maguire and Shaw, so you can't just switch to it because in theory it should work. Also United is terrible playing out from the press at the best of times, so removing a midfielder for Varane with a man down only exacerbates the problem.

And like @DizeeGorilla20 said you're playing Young Boys, not prime Barcelona, so going ultra defensive with Ronaldo out on his own without any wingers at all is ridiculous. And then if that wasn't bad enough he then brought on Lingard for a 4-5-0 formation :gucci: I guess deciding not to have any offensive outlet at all.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:wtf:

don't understand football brehs :mjlol:
:mjtf:We were poor after the sending off, we looked overwhelmed. Ole's changes didn't change that either. It's worrying, but early.

Do you want me to sit here and say #OleOut? It's pointless, he's not getting sacked. You lads are basically just tedious af, have some actual perspective and form your own opinions. Absolute sheep.:russell:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:mjtf:We were poor after the sending off, we looked overwhelmed. Ole's changes didn't change that either. It's worrying, but early.

Do you want me to sit here and say #OleOut? It's pointless, he's not getting sacked. You lads are basically just tedious af, have some actual perspective and form your own opinions. Absolute sheep.:russell:

:mjlol: "sheep":mjlol:

i was the first person to say Ole is crap in this thread. and I even said why.

e,g. in 2019

Because his in-game management is poor.

Ole is not a good manager.

lots more if you search ..

Vdm4jto.png

Ole is not and never will be good enough

you'll catch up :blessed:

defend lutfisk fotbal brehs :hhh:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam

e,g. in 2019

Vdm4jto.png

Ole is not Donny Vd Beek worthy

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

e,g. in 2019

Vdm4jto.png

Well done mate. Ole not good enough? Wow, you're a visionary.:mjlol:

If you had even the most basic reading abilities you'd know my views on Ole are far more nuanced than #OleIn or #OleOut. But i realise nuance isn't the strong point of weird reactionary fan cam nonces like yourself.:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Well done mate. Ole not good enough? Wow, you're a visionary.:mjlol:

If you had even the most basic reading abilities you'd know my views on Ole are far more nuanced than #OleIn or #OleOut. But i realise nuance isn't the strong point of weird reactionary fan cam nonces like yourself.:yeshrug:

:mjlol:

do you see me pushing "olein" "oleout" genius?

save your delusional fotbal babble for someone else :ufdup:

you'll catch up :blessed: eventually ... :francis:

i said a lot worse about your lutfisk lord but I am not searching through all those posts

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Araujo is so good 1 vs 1.

We been playing decent with all the injuries and fukkery going on.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Its funny.. Ole is not good enough. Mou wasnt good enough..Lvg wasnt good enough. Who would the oleout crowd want to manage united?