Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, what the fukk is the club doing? I’m trying to be excited about this Bologna signing but breh is another CB that can maybe play RB? :francis:

Bissouma has been ready made for Arsenal for about 2 years now, it’s such a simple deal to get done. I want to break things!

Dude is a good defender from what I've seen and heard. Basically an inverted RB.:yeshrug:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dude is a good defender from what I've seen and heard. Basically an inverted RB.:yeshrug:
I like the signing... still not the most exciting bit of front office work that I'm looking for. I just hope Partey, Gabriel, and Ben White are healthy when we are back... I'm already starting to feel the "we're not that bad..." crawling back in after that 5-0 loss. I hate hope :sadcam:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Does he fix our going forward on the right flank though? I don’t know about him so I’m just trying to understand. It looks like we are still attacking exclusively down the left and hoping Tierney stays fit

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Because Brighton don't have to sell. Bissouma would have to initiate the desire to leave to get Brighton willing to do business
They don't have to but I highly doubt they would fight it if the right offer came in. Potter sounded pretty happy to get that money for White.

Although coming in with an offer few hours before the deadline wouldn't give them any time to find a replacement. So that would be a problem.

But I highly doubt United is interested or even scouted him. Usually United scout/target one player per position and then if that falls through the move is to highjack whoever City/Chelsea is interested in :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They don't have to but I highly doubt they would fight it if the right offer came in. Potter sounded pretty happy to get that money for White.

Although coming in with an offer few hours before the deadline wouldn't give them any time to find a replacement. So that would be a problem.

But I highly doubt United is interested or even scouted him. Usually United scout/target one player per position and then if that falls through the move is to highjack whoever City/Chelsea is interested in :francis:

Of course Brighton wouldn't fight a good offer for him but they aren't desperate to balance the books and won't consider anything below their valuation of him either. Just look at what they did with Arsenal and White. They really ain't about the add ons life just the Randy Moss one.

Brighton already have Bissouma long term replacement in-house when they signed Caicedo. But he isn't really ready yet.

Brighton are similar to Brentford that they already have their replacement to take over when they sell a player.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Faustino Adebola Rasheed Anjorin up next off the conveyor belt :wow:

La Cobham :blessed:

iu