Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I really don't understand the MU board. You bring in someone like Bissouma and you can move to a proper 4-3-3. Worse comes to worse, he doesn’t work out and you do what you would have prior.

Because it's a cash grab and to keep a section of the fanbase quiet.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I really don't understand the MU board. You bring in someone like Bissouma and you can move to a proper 4-3-3. Worse comes to worse, he doesn’t work out and you do what you would have prior.
If Ben white went for 50 million imagine how much bissouma would go for who is much more vital to them and also better player

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I also think Bruno should play as a false 9/SS. As a 10, his final ball accuracy is too erratic. Kinda like Brett Farve. He’ll throw a lot of TDs, but is liable for a lot of picks. Pogba should be the no 10

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A better manager than Ole wouldn't even start a midfield two of Fred and Pogba, we already know that shyt won't work. Like another poster said you should try Lindelof there

I don't want to see excuses for United, they have a great squad. Their own fault for extending a mediocre manager

:mjlol: that shyt ain't working especially in the PL. For the attacking players United have they need a proper midfielder to do that job. Especially one who can play as a lone anchor. Linedlof needs Darren Fletcher Jr alongside him for the legs

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If Ben white went for 50 million imagine how much bissouma would go for who is much more vital to them and also better player

But Ben White got the English bloke tax. Bissouma as a Malian won’t go for that much (generally African players dont sell for that high) but I could be wrong.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:mjlol: that shyt ain't working especially in the PL. For the attacking players United have they need a proper midfielder to do that job. Especially one who can play as a lone anchor. Linedlof needs Darren Fletcher Jr alongside him for the legs

Don't know until try it :hubie:just as an option if they don't buy a midfielder

Regardless this team has too much talent to not put up a strong challenge, not tryna hear that 3rd BS

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
A better manager than Ole wouldn't even start a midfield two of Fred and Pogba, we already know that shyt won't work. Like another poster said you should try Lindelof there

I don't want to see excuses for United, they have a great squad. Their own fault for extending a mediocre manager
Lindelof is too soft to play there.