Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So all that size and pace (and supposed "strength") is for?

He's wasted as a advanced forward. Have you seen his first touch? I guess he kinda makes good runs towards goal, but when he was at united it was hard to not view him as just a big ass poacher.

Ole tried him on the wing towards the end of his tenure with us and that kind of worked, but Lukaku didn't fancy it

96 million well spent though :mjlol:
He's coming off of back to back seasons scoring 30 goals in Italy and winning Serie A. You're barking up the wrong tree here.

Now Mason Mount on the other hand has been frauding it up the whole Euros and looks like he's bringing the same form into this season :sas2:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm a Liverpool fan, I'm concerned my team were outplayed when Chelsea had 11 men and then couldn't do shyt in the second half.

Even with a ref in their pocket refusing to give blatant yellow cards to Fabinho :mjlol:

I've seen enough. Tuchel is the best manager in the Barclays.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'mma need y'all to fall all the way back :mjlol: that was a red card period fukk what you thought.

Alexander-Arnold and Mané cost us that W. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
He's coming off of back to back seasons scoring 30 goals in Italy and winning Serie A. You're barking up the wrong tree here.

Now Mason Mount on the other hand has been frauding it up the whole Euros and looks like he's bringing the same form into this season :sas2:

Serie A ain't what it used to be and Conte won a title against Pep. Two good seasons in the Italian league doesn't change him being figured out in England. His technical ability is still atrocious

Many players come from Italy just to be figured out in the Premier League.