Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If Madrid are desperate enough to pay £180m for Mbappe when he's only got 1 year left, PSG would be silly not to take that offer. They could use that money to get a LB and a better DM option other than Gueye. Icardi is limited as a CF but if he's got Neymar and Messi on either side of him, he'll more than do the job.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I could see clubs not wanting to release players for international duty becoming a trend now that the pandemic and quarantine rules have giving them a legitimate reason not to do so. It could really screw up WCQ for some teams :francis:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

I could see clubs not wanting to release players for international duty becoming a trend now that the pandemic and quarantine rules have giving them a legitimate reason not to do so. It could really screw up WCQ for some teams :francis:

I know people laughed at Wenger for suggesting it but international football should really be condensed into a 6 week break instead of spread throughout the season. Especially now because of Covid.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sir Alex Ferguson, for as good as he was, cannot produce one good manager. Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Roy Keane, Phil Neville, Gary Neville, and Ole. :scust:

Hughes was decent, Steve Bruce, honestly if he was slimmer and looked better, he would've gotten a chance with better clubs. He works pretty well with what he has.:ld:

Fukk Gary Neville tho, I hope the Family of Jose Antonio Reyes, put some kinda Gypsy Juju on him.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hughes was decent, Steve Bruce, honestly if he was slimmer and looked better, he would've gotten a chance with better clubs. He works pretty well with what he has.:ld:

Fukk Gary Neville tho, I hope the Family of Jose Antonio Reyes, put some kinda Gypsy Juju on him.

I was thinking about Reyes the other day when I saw a clip of his debut goal :mjcry:

Hope his son goes on to become a superstar (currently with Real Madrid youth teams). Would be such a great story. :wow:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Hughes and Bruce are pretty average at best, nothing more. I’m actually surprised Bruce still gets hired as much as he does, guess he knows the right people(mainly Fergie, lol)

I was kinda happy to see Gary flop after all the over the top criticisms he had for other managers. Dude got absolutely humbled 7-0 in first game vs Barca :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hughes and Bruce are pretty average at best, nothing more. I’m actually surprised Bruce still gets hired as much as he does, guess he knows the right people(mainly Fergie, lol)

I was kinda happy to see Gary flop after all the over the top criticisms he had for other managers. Dude got absolutely humbled 7-0 in first game vs Barca :mjlol:

Bruce does ok with crap, and he does have an eye for unknown talent. You need that when you manage relegation fodder