Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt was heating up I thought fools were gonna knuckle up those last few minutes.

Son not leaving the pitch after the game was over :unimpressed: ain't nobody come to see you, Otis.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Forgot to post mine

Predictions

Top 8

Liverpool
Chelsea
Man City
Man United
Leicester
Everton
West Ham
Arsenal

Relegated: Southampton, Norwich, Watford
FA Cup: Liverpool
League Cup: Man City
Top Scorer: Salah

The signing of Konate is going to be massive for us, it will free up an attacking and fluid midfield. Fabinho will be up there for player of the season alongside Salah and Mane. Jota and Firmino will bang in 15 goals each. Ox will have a breakout season playing as false 9, Harvey Elliot to be huge as well.
You have everton Arsenal west ham and Leicester ahead of Spurs :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
we still need a CDM/DLP press resistant with stamina+feet+speed+short passing at least.. even someone like Carrick (of old - not fast, not fully press resistant) would do.

we should have bought fabinho and we should also be looking at (soon out of contract) henderson as a short term, cheap fix.

#GGMU

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lord have mercy, please tell me Camp Nou has a covid restriction and is only allowing a few fans in :picard::huhldup:.....

right?

(...) AS reports that the Spanish club sold only half of the tickets available for its first public match after 17 months of no supporters at the Camp Nou.

Only 15,820 Barcelona fans bought tickets for the first game of the 2021-22 La Liga season, with the club announcing that a crowd of 29,803 can attend the fixture. The club will likely see sell-outs against Real Madrid and perhaps the reigning champion Atlético Madrid, but it could be a struggle to sell out against the rest of the league. (...)

Report: Barça Sees Ticket Sales Drop for Fixture versus Real Sociedad in Post-Messi Era

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
:mjlol:

:mjlol:
don't listen brehs
vHCq43O.png

forget the lesson of faustino asprilla brehs
vHCq43O.png

No sure why you've quoted my old post. Nuno wasn't Spurs 1st or 2nd choice. And what I said about City getting both Kane and Grealish stands. :dahell: