Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You could tell Messi never knew how much the streets fukked with him. He looked surprised in the Parc des Princes. Leaving Barca was good.

We're basically a crossing team for whatever reason, so it might work.

Also it was Balogun, Martinelli with Sambi and Xhaka. So it's not like the chemistry was there.

Let's take a breath, and realize it was Arsenal these teams have always been our nightmarea since forever.

I don't know when the system works unless we're playing Frank Lampard or West Brom.

Last night reminded me of the last days of Emery. Change Tierney for Kolasinac. The team looks lost in the final third and the manager looked like he had no clue how to address it. Not even sure Laca or Auba will be here in 3 weeks.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could tell Messi never knew how much the streets fukked with him. He looked surprised in the Parc des Princes. Leaving Barca was good.

I don't know when the system works unless we're playing Frank Lampard or West Brom.

Last night reminded me of the last days of Emery. Change Tierney for Kolasinac. The team looks lost in the final third and the manager looked like he had no clue how to address it.

We've looked this way forever, teams low block us, we struggle.

Hence why we needed to bring in someone exactly like Giroud when we sold him. Dude look at that bench, what changes was he gonna make. What other way could they possibly play.

We don't have the players to have a plan B.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

This can't be real :mindblown:

Sloth wants to stay at United and Ole been stringing him along telling the media that he has liked Sloths resilience in training since coming back from injury etc etc. For Sloth to give up the number to him its basically the end of the dream of being a United player. As it's been his number for a decade. Are you going to give your number up after having it for 10 seasons?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

sjMeWr3.png

LNma1WP.gif