Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Apparently Xhaka started liking Mourinho's IG posts again :dead:

And Tammy's buy-back clause is supposed to be only 55m :mjtf:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Fasho. Man could have 10 consecutive great games. He has 1 bad game and we back to this shyt again lmao. rinse and repeat

People bug me out when they act like no one loses the ball lol They watch for Pogbas mistakes while ignoring others

There are players who make more mistakes and lose more balls than him

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
People bug me out when they act like no one loses the ball lol They watch for Pogbas mistakes while ignoring others

There are players who make more mistakes and lose more balls than him

Extra touches doesn't work in the PL. Surely you've seen enough PL games to know this? Or do you only watch Pogba?

Ask Liverpool fans last season about Thiago holding on to the ball too much. What about Ndombele in his first season? Or Xhakas whole Arsenal career?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Pogba has no excuses not to be playing like this in most games. When he stops trying to have as many touches on the ball and plays simple he does look really amazing.
He has excuses, when he's being played in a double pivot :manny:

I see Ole played both Fred, McTominay, Bruno and him so I'm guessing Bruno was still 10 but Pogba as a winger like he was sometimes with Juve ? If United wants Pogba to play that way, just make it so he's not on defensive duty.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He has excuses, when he's being played in a double pivot :manny:

I see Ole played both Fred, McTominay, Bruno and him so I'm guessing Bruno was still 10 but Pogba as a winger like he was sometimes with Juve ? If United wants Pogba to play that way, just make it so he's not on defensive duty.

There was a lot of rotation going on with the line up. Murda went from ST to RW to LW. James went from RW to LW. Bruno went from CAM to False 9/CF to LCM Pogba went from LW/LM/LCM to CAM at various stages