Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Fans in the stadiums with no restrictions either. It’s gonna be a hot summer :whew:
Back in lockdown by october tbf.

Purely anecdotal of course but i know a fukk load of people who got it just from going to the pub during the euros.

My mate got it and now it’s I’d say about 75% likely i have it right now because he was at mine other day.

fukk knows what’s going to happen when the premier league restarts.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Purely anecdotal of course but i know a fukk load of people who got it just from going to the pub during the euros.

My mate got it and now it’s I’d say about 75% likely i have it right now because he was at mine other day.

I’m dating a teacher right now and she told me that most schools have already been told to prepare for October lockdowns. It’s pretty much a guarantee, at this point.

I’m still gonna keep my movements small because I’m not trying to be caught up in this wave. I’d rather not take my chances.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

I’m dating a teacher right now and she told me that most schools have already been told to prepare for October lockdowns. It’s pretty much a guarantee, at this point.

I’m still gonna keep my movements small because I’m not trying to be caught up in this wave. I’d rather not take my chances.

It's almost like the UK and the USA are in a pissing contest to see which country really is the dumbest. Good luck to the brothers on the other side of the pond.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

I don't get it honestly. How is this kid not even being given a chance to contest for that RB spot?

I get that he isn't really rated by many but I think there is a good player there and many worse players have been provided more opportunities but just seems Ole wants nothing to do him, like it's personal or something.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't get it honestly. How is this kid not even being given a chance to contest for that RB spot?

I get that he isn't really rated by many but I think there is a good player there and many worse players have been provided more opportunities but just seems Ole wants nothing to do him, like it's personal or something.
Brandon Williams is better because he gets stuck in and he's British. :troll:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
United win the league by 5 pts :blessed:

giphy.gif