Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Good starting fixtures. Cant complain. Oct -Nov is nasty though and then add CL? damn. :picard:
Knowing how this team is, we'll beat Man City then lose to Watford. :mjlol:

Ole can't have another shytty start. Most of us on here want Ole gone but If he phucks it up again, not even the Ole-in gang can defend him. Bu-bu he hasn't been backed! He's had 3 seasons pal:unimpressed:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Knowing how this team is, we'll beat Man City then lose to Watford. :mjlol:

Ole can't have another shytty start. Most of us on here want Ole gone but If he phucks it up again, not even the Ole-in gang can defend him. Bu-bu he hasn't been backed! He's had 3 seasons pal:unimpressed:

And I always hate it when United finish the season away from home. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Higuain thought he could play MLS while smoking

tumblr_mad2gpEM1B1rge9rdo1_1280-16_9.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Should have taken it to fund for Ben White :troll:

Don't give these jokers any tips.

The disrespect of MLS is so ignorant to me.

It's probably one of the harder leagues to play in. It's extremely physical with players gunning for you. The travel is brutal. You will be playing at altitude at certain times. The weather is wicked from winter to summer to fall to winter again.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Don't give these jokers any tips.

The disrespect of MLS is so ignorant to me.

It's probably one of the harder leagues to play in. It's extremely physical with players gunning for you. The travel is brutal. You will be playing at altitude at certain times. The weather is wicked from winter to summer to fall to winter again.

I think people usually disrespect it because of the quality and doesn't have pro/rel but the part in bold is something that most countries do not deal with. To travel from Miami to Salt Lake City isn't fun. It will also likely never go to a August-May calendar.