Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real, Liverpool, Bayern all had that elite goalscorer up front, whether a striker, wing, or attacking mid. Kane gives City that, ostensibly. Older Aguero, Sterling, and Jesus just wasn't it. This was their chance because their opponent in the final also lacked that elite scorer up front, and they blew it.

Honestly, if Lewa didn't miss the PSG tie due to injury, Bayern probably would have repeated. City getting that top striker makes them viable, but this year they dodged a healthy Bayern or Liverpool and a rebuilding Real and Barca and still didn't do it. It just feels like it's never going to happen. They feel a lot like PSG as far as CL goes.

It'll feel that way until they pull it off. I won't pick them until they've done it once already.
Agreed

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
can we ban this moron from this thread?

this you?
MOI5Aar.png

Gary Neville, mediocre on the field, beast off of it :wow:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that your mentality, I don't think sports is your thing, breh.

You might want to try bird watching. I hear its pretty popular.

I've been watching football since I was a kid and I'm 32 now.

So just because everything about Man United is currently shyt and I'm fuking fed up, that means I'm supposed to stop watching the sport? Nahh fuk you

How about the club and Ole get their fingers out and buy 5/6 players the way City does when there is a major overhaul needed at the club?

Must be nice having a squad with 2 first team players for each position

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No it's not. That's one game. Watch kante last year. He's a bum.

I've been watching football since I was a kid and I'm 32 now.

So just because everything about Man United is currently shyt and I'm fuking fed up, that means I'm supposed to stop watching the sport? Nahh fuk you

How about the club and Ole get their fingers out and buy 5/6 players the way City does when there is a major overhaul needed at the club?

Must be nice having a squad with 2 first team players for each position

Combined Rep: -7830

Y'all got it. :hubie:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Where did you hear that ?
I hope they do the same with Henderson, he has been out injured for quite a while and is probably still not completely fit to go
Would be great but there’s no way Hendo isn’t going even if he doesn’t play a minute for his leadership, why you need that when you have Sir Gormless as captain I don’t know :mjpls: but he will so hopefully he doesn’t play much and England get bounced ASAP.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck lol so Milan are the latest club to really understand the gold mine that is the Chelsea academy.

He's been making noise playing RB / RWB. Loads of fans are pissed if it happens because they're hoping Reece James moves inside as RCB and he gets a shot.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck lol so Milan are the latest club to really understand the gold mine that is the Chelsea academy.

He's been making noise playing RB / RWB. Loads of fans are pissed if it happens because they're hoping Reece James moves inside as RCB and he gets a shot.

They finally understood to get tomorrows stars you get them yesterday as today is often too late.

I'm sure Tomori put in a good word too.