Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC

CTdS2BM.png

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I'm estatic Chelsea won. As I need that one Man City fan to get it through his thick cranium his team isn't built for excellence. You can be a clinical machine equipped with talent that lasts an entire season. However, your will never have the heart and dedication it requires to win on the greatest stage. Now keep Liverpool out of your fukking mouth. Peps attitude in that one interview encapsulates both his and their fanbase arrogance. Tuchel was the better human and manager and I'm glad he got vindicated. These oil barons projects get nothing.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I'm estatic Chelsea won. As I need that one Man City fan to get it through his thick cranium his team isn't built for excellence. You can be a clinical machine equipped with talent that lasts an entire season. However, your will never have the heart and dedication it requires to win on the greatest stage. Now keep Liverpool out of your fukking mouth. Peps attitude in that one interview encapsulates both his and their fanbase arrogance. Tuchel was the better human and manager and I'm glad he got vindicated. These oil barons projects get nothing.

Lol.

All that money in the world, the best players and his supposed tactical genius was reduced to Kyle Walker’s long throw in. One of the biggest issues with Pep’s team is his teams HAVE ZERO set pieces threat. After 65 minutes, he had shown ALL his card, all Chelsea’s defensive had to do was not lose concentration.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Peter Drury, David Pleat, Jamie Caragher, Redknapp and all these English cokk suckaz KEEP bringing up Frank Lampard and how much credit he too deserves :stopitslime:

GTFOH
This is ALL Tuchel.
And when he wins the league next season, it'll still be ALL him.

I hate the entitlement and promotion of their pals that these people do. Lampard is and was simply too green for the job, club legend, terrible manager.
Same goes for Pirlo.

Imagine next season talking about if Juve win a treble, Pirlo deserves credit too.

The same people who hounded Van Gaal and Mourinho, when it comes to their buddies they never criticize them.

Just look at United legends like Rio and how they dance around dishing out criticism for Ole Gunner Solkjaer. :scust:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Peter Drury, David Pleat, Jamie Caragher, Redknapp and all these English cokk suckaz KEEP bringing up Frank Lampard and how much credit he too deserves :stopitslime:

GTFOH
This is ALL Tuchel.
And when he wins the league next season, it'll still be ALL him.

I hate the entitlement and promotion of their pals that these people do. Lampard is and was simply too green for the job, club legend, terrible manager.
Same goes for Pirlo.

Imagine next season talking about if Juve win a treble, Pirlo deserves credit too.

The same people who hounded Van Gaal and Mourinho, when it comes to their buddies they never criticize them.

Just look at United legends like Rio and how they dance around dishing out criticism for Ole Gunner Solkjaer. :scust:

Jobs for the boys killing football