Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ohh oh.....is this pep over thinking or just the typical city choke. Because chelsea are bossing the midfield and getting past the back line like nothing.

Might as well take out sterling useless in big games

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want Chelsea to win
sWeoHxs.png

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Damn Thiago Silva going down is NOT good at all.

I have so much faith defending a goal lead with him on the pitch.

As long Werner keeps running his ass off, dragging defenders and creating for others, I have no issues with him.

I'm so scared :mjcry:

Chelsea need to play exactly like they've been playing and not even dream of trying to defend a goal lead.

Absorb pressure, let the new Makalele steal those crucial turnovers and hit them on the counter with speed :wow:

Daps
Can't believe Pep didn't start with Fernandinho in the biggest game of his Man City career :mjtf:

And started Sterling, someone he has hardly started all season and definitely not in the big games because he doesn't trust him any more :snoop:

Definitely gone into the game with too much confidence and thought this would be a stroll in the park :martin:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just tuning in, how has the first half been ?
Knew Chelsea would pose problems to City considering their last two games but have they been dominating them ?

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Can't believe Pep didn't start with Fernandinho in the biggest game of his Man City career :mjtf:

And started Sterling, someone he has hardly started all season and definitely not in the big games because he doesn't trust him any more :snoop:

Definitely gone into the game with too much confidence and thought this would be a stroll in the park :martin:

lol no striker either..wtf is that fraud doing