Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Go cry somewhere else my son.. Btw why did u disable your rep :leon:

:umad:

You can put this tough image up but yet youre the following me around for weeks because I trolled the fukk out of you.

Lets ask the good people of the OFT community. Whos more upset someone neg stalking from thread to thread or someone who was clearly mockin the whole negs thing at the time.

P.S

I turned off my rep because I knew you would mention it, sooner or later :ufdup:

I :win:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

You can put this tough image up but yet youre the following me around for weeks because I trolled the fukk out of you.

Lets ask the good people of the OFT community. Whos more upset someone neg stalking from thread to thread or someone who was clearly mockin the whole negs thing at the time.

P.S

I turned off my rep because I knew you would mention it, sooner or later :ufdup:

I :win:

:rudy: Stop crying u british crooked tooth fakkit. I bet u get sonned daily on those harsh uk streets

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be invested in this message board to stalk someone from thread to thread.

Fair enough a bit of fun, but over weeks/months?

Really?

(I'm on tapatalk, so I get none of the extras anyway, I'm screwing they don't even show gifs properly on it, that's shyt)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:rudy: Stop crying u british crooked tooth fakkit. I bet u get sonned daily on those harsh uk streets

Crooked Tooth, havent heard that I before on here

fakkit, your callin me a british meals made from a pig, interesting.

Whats does the last sentence even mean?

Seriously this is the best that you got?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Vermaelen is such a stupid player. No reason to go in on Lennon as he is going backwards, and he still does. :snoop:

Theo is done :why:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Cazorla decides to star it up again after I drop him from my fantasy team. smh.